gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
mon-fri I have all 16 - 18 year old kiddos living at the house. On the weekends I have my two boys from a previous marriage, 9 and 14 that come out........ whew... ok, so yesterday after checking for umpteenth time that my temps in my incubator were rock solid I went to bed. Two kiddo's were left awake.

This morning I go and check on the 'bator and the temps are close to 140ish............

I could spend a few hours with the punching bag (after a couple this morning) and still be ticked. I have my knob marked so at a glance I can make 100% sure where my 'bator is dialed in..... and it was moved all the way clockwise to the end....... to make matters worse, somebody took a black felt tipped pen and wrote across the top of my bator "I hate"

Looks like they tried to lick a thumb and smear it off but it didn't work........

The kids get off the bus in 10 minutes. Pretty sure who did it, or was responsible by handwriting samples. Don't wanna go postal but it is the 3rd time that she or her daughter have messed with the 'bator and screwed up the hatch. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god I've got eggs coming from sam soon!

Last edited:
Yikes!
My kids don't love my hobby but they know better than to mess with it!

hugs.gif
Hang in there!

the....................bus........................is..........................early................

they are getting off now. Try not to hyperventilate.

That's disturbing IMO, to purposefully sabotage a hatch... it's murder in a sense, very naughty kiddo! I'd make them eat every failed egg, see if that changes their mind LOL JK that's gross
hmm.png

Move bator behind locked doors? Here our bedroom is kept locked (homebrew bubbling behind the door). May I suggest having her cover the cost of the eggs via her monthly allowance stipend?

Back
Top Bottom