Aliamelody

Songster
5 Years
Jul 27, 2018
Iran
Hi guys
I hope you feel well
I came , with a lot of news of my little folk!
First , start with good news:
"Gerdoo" growed up and their new white feathers start growing!
And he even can jump of his swimming bowl!
%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B8%DB%B0%DB%B8%DB%B1%DB%B6_%DB%B1%DB%B6%DB%B2%DB%B8%DB%B1%DB%B8_85081.jpg

There are joy eyes in my eyes! Im proud of him! And thanks god!
He still have foot problem , it didnt change .
But he run and play more!
Oh! IT WAS CLOSE TO FORGET! THIS WEEK I GOT NEW CHICKEN!
His or her name is " white tailed"
So beautiful!:love
%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B8%DB%B0%DB%B8%DB%B1%DB%B6_%DB%B1%DB%B6%DB%B0%DB%B5%DB%B0%DB%B5.jpg

He was alone for 3 mounths, and he is older than salar
He is so calm and like to be hugged!
When he saw ducklings in my arms , he started to hit them ;):clap
%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B8%DB%B0%DB%B8%DB%B1%DB%B6_%DB%B1%DB%B6%DB%B1%DB%B4%DB%B4%DB%B5.jpg

Now , bad news...
Salar hates white tailed!:mad:
When he saw it , he follow him and pluck his feathers!
It was so serious , so i had to seperate them!:th
Also , golab still didnt grow!:barnie
Studio_۲۰۱۸۰۸۱۵_۱۲۰۰۵۹.jpg

He is thin and calm with weak noice.
He eat normally but...
Also his white feathers are coming and im happy
Well , this week ,:he
•I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO DO WITH WILD CHICKEN!! How to make him familiar with new chicken:smack
•WHAT TO FO WITH TINY UN-GROWING DUCKLINg with close eye:confused:
•and many....:rant
Also i made a new food for them that everyone love !!!!:cool:
I made clay with a mixture of flour of Rice Bran, Corn and Chickpea and Vegetables
They were in love with it!
Is it unhealthy?:confused:
Thanks for reading!;):jumpy:thumbsup

I don’t see protein listed? Are they getting any from the garden? Protein is important for growth, feathers and all round good health. Could your duckling have been pecked in the eye? Is there discharge? You might tryrinsing in a mild saline solution 1 cup of water to 1/8th teaspoon of salt boil the water mix in the salt and let it cool down once cool rinse the eye with it if a injury or irritation or dust this should help.

I don’t see protein listed? Are they getting any from the garden? Protein is important for growth, feathers and all round good health. Could your duckling have been pecked in the eye? Is there discharge? You might tryrinsing in a mild saline solution 1 cup of water to 1/8th teaspoon of salt boil the water mix in the salt and let it cool down once cool rinse the eye with it if a injury or irritation or dust this should help.
I will try it,.
It was worst . When they swim her eye became better

I dont know , but they everyday eat dust and water with weeds .
Is This clay i made for them healthy?
Im thinking to give them some yougert !

What do you mean by clay? It’s missing vital nutrients. Google making your own feed for poultry and see what all goes into their feed for them to be healthy. I se mostly carbohydrates in your mix which are needed to but their needs to be a balance. And protein is lacking.

What do you mean by clay? It’s missing vital nutrients. Google making your own feed for poultry and see what all goes into their feed for them to be healthy. I se mostly carbohydrates in your mix which are needed to but their needs to be a balance. And protein is lacking.
Actually, I made a linguistic mistake.I mean a paste made of flour. Not clay
I searched and readed a page.
And i had everything they say but as flour so i made paste

Hi
I hope you feel OK
I cane with today news about my tiny folk ;)
My pullets are ok but still enemies
My older pullet is plucking feathers of new one
They driving me :/
My ducklings...
Golab is still tiny and skinny
I saw that other didnt let him eat enough
So i seperate him and put him a lot of food rice
%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B8%DB%B0%DB%B8%DB%B3%DB%B0_%DB%B1%DB%B2%DB%B1%DB%B7%DB%B0%DB%B1.jpg

This is gerdoo.he growed so fast and good, thanks god
I cant hug him anymore :)
%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B8%DB%B0%DB%B8%DB%B3%DB%B0_%DB%B1%DB%B2%DB%B1%DB%B6%DB%B0%DB%B8.jpg
%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B8%DB%B0%DB%B8%DB%B3%DB%B0_%DB%B1%DB%B2%DB%B1%DB%B6%DB%B1%DB%B4.jpg

Make sure to provide the fresh water everyday. Is there any yard area where your ducks (and chickens) can run around to find bugs? Chickpeas has a little protein, but not enough for their nutritional needs.
Also, the new chicken will have to be introduced slowly as what you are describing is the pecking order and they can peck each other to death to establish it.

Make sure to provide the fresh water everyday. Is there any yard area where your ducks (and chickens) can run around to find bugs? Chickpeas has a little protein, but not enough for their nutritional needs.
Also, the new chicken will have to be introduced slowly as what you are describing is the pecking order and they can peck each other to death to establish it.
Yes we have big gardens in our yard.but there isnt much bugs in there.but full of weeds.is it ok to give them yougurt?
Is it good idea to put my pullets alone togather in cage to fight? Im scared to kill themselves,also new chicken just runaway

Yes we have big gardens in our yard.but there isnt much bugs in there.but full of weeds.is it ok to give them yougurt?
Is it good idea to put my pullets alone togather in cage to fight? Im scared to kill themselves,also new chicken just runaway
Yes to a bit of yogurt. I wouldn't leave the pullets alone just yet maybe after a few days of seeing one another. They will still fight, but they won't be as mean.
There are bugs in any garden. :D
Let your duckies waddle through it. The chickens will tear it up though, so just watch them or you won't have any plants left.
What type of things are you growing in the garden?
Did you ever get dog or cat food for your birds?

Back
Top Bottom