Good breeders for Salmon Faverolles?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Faverolling, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Faverolling

Faverolling Out Of The Brooder

Sep 29, 2013
    NW FL
    I'm looking to add a few high quality birds to my faverolle duo. I'm looking for show-quality. I've never shown before, nor am I very familar with the breed standards, but I'd like that to change. :) Does anyone know of a few good breeders?

2. Faverolling

Sep 29, 2013
    NW FL
    All this time and I still can't remember the 's' on faverolles. :I

3. Vamvakas

Vamvakas Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2011
    North Branford, CT
    Ron Patterson, Duane Urch, and Sandra Provost are the only ones I know.. Of course there are many more great breeders but those are the top 3 on my list.

4. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    There is a Faverolles thread in Breeds that is worth reading. Many breeders post there. Knowing your location would help.

5. Faverolling

Sep 29, 2013
    NW FL
    I'm in NW Florida, and I'm in a good location to travel to a lot of the Southeastern states.

6. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    There was someone in AL or AR, but I just can't remember who it was. He had some from the University of Arkansas. There's Jeanine in WA (Cloverleaf Farm here), Rita (n8tivetxn), PiperOmar, Ron Patterson in IN come to mind. Dick Boulanger has downsized his flock quite a bit so I'm not sure if he would have anything available.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by