1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Good bye fellow chicken owners

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BairleaFarm, Nov 21, 2011.

1. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    I think there may be a chance im getting admitted into a psych hospital. Heres why....

When its above freezing I open my coop in my boxer briefs. Well we are having warm weather so this morning as soon as i woke up I walked out an opened to coop. Instead of just the undies I was wearing muck boots. well not instead. Nothing but boots would be odd. anywho i was wearing my boots and my hanes. Sooooo im out letting the girls out for the morning and guess what? animal control drives up. The guy tells me he had a report of my chickens in the road(now i could tell he knew I was in my underwear but was trying not to judge me) I told him "yeah that was lucy and rodger, they had a doctors appointment in town and didnt have anyone to give them a ride" The look on this guys face.. he didnt know what to say. He told me "just keep them on your hill" i said "ill try but they have weekly checkups" he said "have a nice day"

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  2. chikky

chikky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    Glenmont, Ohio
    Sounds completely normal to me [​IMG]

3. BusyBlonde

BusyBlonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2011
    Bessemer City, NC
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited to say, my husband asked why I was laughing - I told him what you wrote, he said - "what's wrong with that? Sounds like something I'd do."

Ya know what - he would!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  4. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    [​IMG]

5. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Chillin' With My Peeps

Lol

6. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Yep [​IMG]

7. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]:lau:lau:th

8. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

OMG! That is so funny. OH to have been there to witness that! I bet you anything, AC went back to the office and told everyone about the crazy dude out wearing boots and undies, playing with chickenses. HAHAHAHAHA

9. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    lol probably. Ive messed with them before. They get bored and mess with people in the country. Ive gotten letters saying i need to keep all loose animals on a leash. uhm chickens and cattle are all I have. but ok.

10. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Am I missing something? Is there something unusual here? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Congratulations. [​IMG] Very well done.

The mental picture is grand. Boxer shorts, muck boots, eccentric speech - animal control guy making solid eye contact because he does not want to acknowledge the awkwardness of the situation - and you acting as if this is perfectly normal. I applaud you again. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by