good chicken persanality names?! xxxx

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by iheartchickens1, Aug 26, 2013.

1. iheartchickens1

iheartchickens1 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 11, 2012
    hello chicken lovers xxx i have 5 new chickens x 3 of whitch i have already names.

1. white chicken - mellow (short for marshmellow)
    2. red chicken - Red
    3. golden and tiny chicken - penny
    4. brown, very shy, quite and mysteriuse chicken - NO NAME
    5. a brown, big, top of the roost, BULLY chicken - NO NAME

as i have named all the 3 others for there personalities and looks, i need a name that will suit a bully chicken, and a name that will suit a quite, mysteruse chick. xxxxx thanks xxxx i need LOTS of options, cos i need to find the perfect name for both of them xxxxxx THINK people THINK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx looking foward to hearing all thoes chicken names x[​IMG]

2. Veer67

Veer67 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a dark partridge silkie named Mellow though it came more from the word Caramel, I turned the last part (mel) into Mellow it fits her though. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. iheartchickens1

Aug 11, 2012
    hahaha wow, now i just need 2 that will fit my other 2 chickens xxxxxx carnt think!mx

4. Veer67

Veer67 Chillin' With My Peeps

I had a bully chicken she was also flock leader called Pine

5. wildriverswolf90

wildriverswolf90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    I have three top 'dog' hens their names are Queeny, Mrs.Boss and Dutchess.
    I have had other bossy hens their names were Roseanne(if you've ever seen the TV show you know why), Ms. Fussy Butt, and Holli(short for hollering because she never stopped squawking)
    O and can't for Lady Crazy the most bossy psycho chicken I ever came across!

I have a few shy hens their names are: Cricket, Squeak, Panda, Tiny, Minnie(mouse), Tinkerbell(tink for short), and Lady low(because she is lowest on the pecking order)

6. iheartchickens1

Aug 11, 2012
    thanks for them, the shy one isnt exacly tiny, but some of them names will suit here x thankxs

7. wildriverswolf90

wildriverswolf90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    Neither is Tiny, she is a jersey giant, I named her Tiny because it ironic that she is bigger than all my chickens and still is low on the pecking order, the only chicken she is the boss of is Lady Low.

8. iheartchickens1

Aug 11, 2012
    thanks, at the moment i have named the big, bossy and annoying chicken "BOSS". it suites her perfect, she is the boss of them all, now i just need a name for a quite, silent chicken xxx

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by