Good day!

CoopedChik

Chirping
8 Years
May 24, 2011
Louisville Kentucky
Woke up this morning in a good mood because I have tickets to the opening of Harry Potter (yes my family and I are nerds) my fiance wasn't in such a good mood as me. He woke up slipped on the steps and then once getting to the floor fell on our dog who woke up startled (and he's a pit/fox hound mix) so he started barking and he got all the other dogs riled up so my fiance angrily stomped into the bathroom slammed the door on his foot (which got broken 2 days ago). So I'm on the back porch feeding our baby turkeys and Americana chicks when he walks outside grumbling grabs the chicken feed bucket and goes out to care for the adult birds. LOL after all his angry grumbling he comes running back up to the house clutching something to his chest. I was first worried that it was one of the chickens but I could only see his hand. He had a huge grin on his face and he goes "I'm a grandpa!" holds out his hand and theres a little fluffy chick the size of his thumb in his hands still partially wet.
big_smile.png

Hehehe his hen had her first baby ever and this little chick has just turned the day around for him. We named him Huffle Puff btw he's a silkie/Millie Fluer.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom