Good deals for any anglers!! Look! Feathers & Misc. flies & more free!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by chicken_angler, Jan 20, 2009.

1. chicken_angler

chicken_angler Coop Constructist

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    I love fishing. I make my own spinners and flies. I have wayyyy too much stuff and I was wondering if there was anyone that wants some misc. feathers that have a little clipped off of them.

You might be interested in these:

-experiment flies
    -clipped feathers
    -spinners

The experiment flies are just flies that i do not like how they look or are too ugly to sell. Some fish actually like ugly flies. These are not bad flies, just flies that i tried using new materials and feathers on.

The clipped feathers are feathers that I have clipped a little bit off of. They are all in good condition.

The spinners would be ones that I tried using new beads, hooks, feathers on.

I dont have a lot of these but I figured somebody would want them before I throw them away. I am not asking any money for them but maybe we could trade for lures or something. Lol

Cody!! chicken_angler!!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  2. chicken_angler

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Anyone?

3. grundail01

grundail01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    Dustin Acres
    sure i'll try them out, i could trade you some plastic worms i poured with a friend. I have caught bass/stripper/trout/crappie on everything i made.

4. chicken_angler

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    What size are they? The only thing is I will have to check how much shipping is. Do you know about how much it would be to ship from ohio to california? They sound awesome. I am the only one in my family that likes to catch bass and other types of fish. Lol

What assotment of things do you want? I have a ton of feathers, a few of the flies, and a couple spinners. I am still going through everything. Lol

Cody!!

5. grundail01

grundail01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    Dustin Acres
    same here, only have 5 tackle boxes full. I have from 1.5" grubs to 5" worms. I'll get some pic posted tomorrow of what i have

6. chicken_angler

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Ok. I will post some pics tomorrow if my computer will let me. Lol I have about 5 tackle boxes too.

Cody!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by