Good Morning all! i am from Michigan.

ChickenMama86

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 22, 2014
michigan
I am just so excited to have found BYC! I always have questions and love talking about chickens. It's my first time ever owning chickens. I got them in April and May and I JUST STARTED GETTING EGGS! I am EGGcited to meet new people and learn everything I can for happy healthy chickens!

welcome-byc.gif

So glad you have joined the flock.

Congrats on your first eggs. The fun is just beginning.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning!

How Egg-citing on your first eggs!! Always the highlight of your birds first year. Even after all these years, I never tire of finding those treasures in the nest boxes.

Make yourself at home here. If you have any questions about anything along the way, feel free to ask.

Enjoy all those fresh eggs and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I love your avatar. It's very romantic. Congratulations! It's always exciting to get those first eggs. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes! Michael I have a little of everything. Lol. I have a porcelain booted Bantam roo and then, 2 Barred rocks, a random black chick that I think might be a black copper Marian but I am not sure. She was a black chick with a white chest. I have 1 buff orp, black sex link, amber sex link and an isa brown.

Back
Top Bottom