Good morning for KY

suzy mohr

Hatching
Feb 3, 2016
New member from Louisville Kentucky. Seeking some advice. Not really sure where to go on the site to find others experiences with mobile chicken coop?

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I've never used a mobile chicken coop, only stationary ones but you can post on our Coop and Run-Design, Construction, and Maintenance section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/9/coop-run-design-construction-maintenance and take advantage of our experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
- i hope you managed to find what you were looking for!

All the best
CT

Welcome to Backyard chickens. Mobile coops are called "chicken tractors," They can be small ones you move around yourself or large ones that are relocated by towing them around. Check out the "coops," section above and you will see many sizes and styles.

welcome-byc.gif

Using the info you've been given above, you should find what you're looking for. There's also the Search feature (upper left, under the logo) that might help you find posts on the subject of tractors or mobile coops.

Thanks for joining us!

Back
Top Bottom