Good morning from Virginia!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RedSky1, Mar 6, 2016.

1. RedSky1

RedSky1 Out Of The Brooder

I was to excited to find this site. Just got my first chickens. They are cobbs. Didn't know much about them to start with and now I know a little. I swamped with quetions. My long time boyfriend and I are at least doing the right things so far. Can't wait to learn more. Chat soon!

2. XxMingirlxX

XxMingirlxX Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2013
    Lancashire, England
  3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Good to hear you're starting off all right! The Search feature in the upper left corner under the logo can be a big help in finding information.

Thanks for joining us!

4. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC!

Your state thread is worth joining as you will get to know other BYC members in your area (https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread). In fact, the search box should become your best friend [​IMG] Lastly but by no means least, the members here are amazing - very friendly and helpful, so if you need an answer to a question or simply want some reassurance that what you are doing is ok, then post away - we all help each other out here at BYC.

All the best
    CT

6. RedSky1

RedSky1 Out Of The Brooder

Thank you all so much. I will join state one after a few days when I have more time. Been swamped with work. I'm so excited to have moments to check this site out. Gave some ideas to me on a few approaches to the chickens. My man said I cant name them they are not pets. Grandaughters are helping name them too now. We are havng such fun. Pigs coming soon now too!

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by