Good Morning Vietnam!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Boyd, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Ok, erm... well, Good Morning!!! Coffee is on, and bagels are in the toaster. Kiddo's are off to school!!! What's the agenda today?

2. jenjscott

jenjscott Mosquito Beach Poultry

May 24, 2008
    Southeast Arkansas
    Whatever it is it's going to be inside or in the rain.

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    I'm sort of happy that it's done raining up here [​IMG] Supposed to have a big storm front moving in today or tommorow.

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Moving horses today. More rain is coming and they are already up to their hooves in mud. Ick!

5. CedarRidgeChicks

CedarRidgeChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    [​IMG]..Boyd..and Good Morning!!..No drama..just good ol' BYC info and fun..maybe?

6. domino7

domino7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    As soon as it gets light, I'll be hauling in as much wood as possible. The cold and wet weather is coming.

7. jafo

jafo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    G'morning to you as well! Headed to HD to look at,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GE appliances, we need a range,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you thought it was the OTHER HD huh! That little gem's in storage, 'cause it's snowing here now for the next six months!!! [​IMG]

8. CedarRidgeChicks

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    Oh my..hauling firewood..sigh..my winter mornings start with"..don't forget we need more firewood brought in today"..!!

9. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Morning boyd! Dh is retiring last day of Dec. so we are booty deep in moving boxes. He worked for Texas Dept. of Corrections training tracking dogs and had mandatory state housing. We are finally moving to the small place we bought in June. Ahh bittersweet. Thanks for asking and I hope all is going well in your camp.

Micah

10. CedarRidgeChicks

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    Congrats on retirement..adjustments ahead!!..my dh retired Fl DOC..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by