Good morning!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by crazyGSDlady, Nov 26, 2016.

1. crazyGSDlady

crazyGSDlady New Egg

Nov 26, 2016
    Central MA
    Hello! It will be my second winter with chickens and my first with ducks. I have a small hobby farm with my husband and am looking to get some extra tips and info that seems to evade me elsewhere. We have 3 german shepherds who also love to watch the chicken run around the yard and get imitate when the ducks push their ball into the middle of the pond. Can't wait to learn lots!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us.

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre - https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads. Oh, and don't forget the duck forum - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

All the best
    CT

3. henny1129

henny1129 Crazy Livestock Gal

Mar 21, 2016
    Ohio!
    Hi and welcome to BYC! I'm so glad you joined us here! @CTKen has given you some great links! The Learning Center is full of lots of incredible and helpful information! Definitely a place I would check out! ;) Good luck on your chicken journey!

4. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Have fun with your flocks! If you have specific questions, don't forget about the Search box in the upper left, under the logo. You'll be able to find a ton of posts, articles, etc. on just about any question.

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Howdy from Kansas and :welcome! Great to have you in our community! Best of luck to your chickens and ducks! :weee

7. 18acres

18acres Just Hatched

Nov 25, 2016
    That's SO FUNNY to hear about how your ducks torment your dogs. Have you had any other birds or are ducks your first?

8. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello, and welcome to BYC!

9. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by