Good Morning

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by white01, Apr 9, 2011.

1. white01

white01 Brady Brook Poultry

May 11, 2010
    West Enfield,Maine
    Well today is going to be a busy day, Painting my chicken coop, making new runs(taller and with a door so i dont have to climb over the top or go through the chicken door hehe) will be posting pics of coop today and of all my beautiful chickens..I am so glad we are starting to finally get some nice weather here in maine.. lots to do today, just wanted to say good morning, havent been on the site to much for a while, started a job in August of last year and been working long hours...so glad to be able to come in here and check things out..
    Have a great day everyone....[​IMG]

2. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Have fun! And enjoy the weather! [​IMG]

3. ThinkingChickens

ThinkingChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2011
    Wow, sounds like a nice day. We went from 70 degree days to a blanket of snow in my part of CA. Ugh, no chicken planning for me.

4. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Good Mornin' [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Skip

Skip Chillin' With My Peeps

Morning!

I plan on modifying the broody hut so the door latches and it's not so flimsy.

6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Have a great day! I'll be doing work outside until the winds come up.

7. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

A young broody bantam EE hatched 8 chicks this morning! (Only 6 survived - two met with misadventure before I sequestered the new family in their coop so nobody else could bother them.) Angel has 3 more eggs in her nest, but she's up off of it teaching her babies how to scratch in the pine shavings. I put chick starter and a chick waterer in the coop with them.

So, all I've been doing today is chick watching....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by