Good morning!

Amnicon

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 17, 2014
Wisconsin, near Lake Superior
Good morning everyone. I recently *officially* joined the forums after gleaning tons of useful information for the last year. Thank you!

I brought my first ladies home about a year ago and currently have a menagerie of babies in the house until the weather warms up and they are old enough to be outside.

I'm from Wisconsin, right close to Lake Superior.

I currently have two RIR, one Barred Rock, one Silver-Laced Wynadotte and a mess of chickens that I don't know the breeds of. In the house I have three turkeys, 12 guineas, two Barred Rock, three Americaunas (sp?) and a mamma sitting with five chicks that hatched on Easter Sunday. I also have two or three roos. (I've heard the one crow only once and now I'm wondering if I heard it crow at all)

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone and I keep learning about caring for all my ladies and boys.

TwoCrows

A Native Raven
Staff member
Premium member
9 Years
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico, USA
My Coop
My Coop

Welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you have a wonderful flock! This is the place to be for all the help with your flock. BYC is just bursting at the seams with knowledge!

So pull up a roost bar and make yourself at home here. If you have any questions, that is what we are here for. Enjoy your flock and welcome to ours!

Kelsie2290

Free Ranging
Premium member
8 Years
Feb 18, 2011
Ohio
Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! You have a really nice assortment of birds! You're going to have a really busy summer with all the chicks!

Amnicon

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 17, 2014
Wisconsin, near Lake Superior
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I love the assortment of ladies I have. I can see how easy it is to become a collector of sorts.

This year I found out how fun it is to have a broody girl, too. It's better than Christmas and we treat her like a queen when she's sitting on the eggs.

Top Bottom