• Amber's Peeps

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Collete

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 4, 2012
Colorado
Hello people of BYC! I was wondering which one of these names for my small egg business you like better. You can post if you want, but I will prefer for you to take the poll. Thank You.

~Want To Know (Collete)
idunno.gif

Last edited:
One of the above votes for LuLu's Meadows is mine. If I could vote twice, I would also vote for Amber's Peeps.

What follows is an attempt at humor. I hope you don't mind.

Good luck with your small egg business. However I feel I should tell you that if you're selling eggs for eating, most people prefer a large or medium rather than a small egg.
lau.gif
I crack
jumpy.gif
myself up.
gig.gif

Good luck with your small egg business. However I feel I should tell you that if you're selling eggs for eating, most people prefer a large or medium rather than a small egg.
lau.gif
I crack
jumpy.gif
myself up.
gig.gif

You crack me up too, as that was the first thought I had when I saw "Small Egg Business".

Last edited:
How about Lady Lulu's Layers? I like the alliteration.

You're right. That does sound good.

Too bad we can't work "Meadows" into Lady LuLu's Layers. I like the "Meadows" because it makes me picture chickens calmly pecking in a big grassy meadow, maybe with a few little yellow flowers. Then I think I'm getting some healthy eggs from chickens that are living out their lives like chickens should. Meadows is a good word from a marketing standpoint. But alliteration is catchy, too. Tough call.

This poll needs some more voters!

Back
Top Bottom