Good news! My fiance is finally coming home!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by pengimama, Aug 31, 2011.

1. pengimama

pengimama Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2011
    Irwin, OH
    I met the man of my dreams online... we get to see each other 10 days every three months and because he is from England have gone through a lot of immigration [​IMG] Well... He has his Visa now and he's coming home! It's official! He's here for good on Saturday evening at 7pm!!! I am going absolutely nuts! The house needs cleaning, I wanna make his first night home perfect! LOL Will be wedding news to follow! I am so excited!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
  2. GlitterBug

GlitterBug Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    Congratulations! How very exciting for you both! Go clean now.... [​IMG]

3. pengimama

pengimama Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2011
    Irwin, OH
    Quote:You'd think it'd be that easy right LOL I have found that all the things that never distracted me in the past are like TORTURE! I have spent more time outside in the last three days that I have in months it seems... LOL Things are slowly, verly slowly, getting done [​IMG] Likely what will happen is Friday night I will snap, get no sleep, but the house will be immaculate! LOL

4. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Quote:You'd think it'd be that easy right LOL I have found that all the things that never distracted me in the past are like TORTURE! I have spent more time outside in the last three days that I have in months it seems... LOL Things are slowly, verly slowly, getting done [​IMG] Likely what will happen is Friday night I will snap, get no sleep, but the house will be immaculate! LOL

[​IMG] Just make sure you enjoy the anticipation, instead of working yourself into a tired frenzy right before he gets there. He'll be more happy to see YOU than a clean house! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by