GOOD : ) news no more bad news!! update

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
Hey guys the good news is the chicken eggs are up to 12 days and the chicks are moving around an all that in the eggs : )

the bad news is i have crazy niece's an nephews an when they were over yesterday i was at work so my mom was home with the bator and she knows how to read the temps and everything so i have nothing to worry about but while my niece's an nephew's were over one of them ( i asked who but you no how kids are first thing they say is "" i don't know "" )..lol so one of them got to the bator with out my mom knowing an some how the plug was unpluged so when i got home from work i w ent straight to the bator an i notice the little red light wasn't on so i looked over an i saw the plug out i was like AHHHH!! an i hurry an plug it back in then i waited an hour so that the eggs could get back warm then i candled them an the chicken eggs are ok the chicks are still alive..... but all the duck eggs i don't no whats wrong i see veins but no movement an black watery stuff so i think they didn't make it : ( i left them in the bator tho cuz i wanted to see what all you guys have to say about it
here's a pics i made to show you guys what the duck eggs look like.. it's not the best pics but it gives you an idea of what i'm talking about

duckegg111.jpg

Last edited:
yea i don't no much about duck eggs but i'll keep them in an canlde them next week an see whats what from there

Back
Top Bottom