1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

good news on my sister and grandbaby

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Nov 11, 2010.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    first after four weeks since the car accident that killed two people and critically injured my sister and her other coworker. they are both in the rehab hospital. she finally got to see the other survivor they are both in the same rehab hospital... such great news for them both

grandson is doing so much better. he now weighs 4lbs 15 oz.. and they are going to put him in a parent care room monday so my daughter can stay with him and start taking more care of him... thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. Ayden is an awesome baby. He does not have peumonia, spinal menigitis or even the yeast infection in his blood that the other hospital said he had( they did 2 cultures that cam back he had these infections- hospital in houston has done cultures everyday for 2 weeks and found nothing. he does have a yeast infection but its on the outside (iv site) but not in his blood. he will continue his antibiotics for another 2 weeks and then he should get to go home. we apreciate all of the prayers and well wishes . thank you from the bottom of our hearts and god bless

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  2. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    That is awesome news. It is wonderful what prayer can do. Thank God Ayden was sent to the new hospital. They seemed to take him around a dangerous corner. Thankful your sister and her coworker but have the chance to recover.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Great news!! I'm so happy to hear this!... [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    Woo hooo!!!

5. poconoadoptionfamily

poconoadoptionfamily Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2010
    Hawley
    So Glad to hear that! [​IMG]

6. mordarlar

mordarlar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2010
    I am so glad to hear that your grandson is doing well. [​IMG] Thank you for keeping us aware of his improvements.

And I'm very glad your sister is well and recovering.

7. Toast n Jelly

Toast n Jelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2007
    St.Charles, QC
    Good news all around!

8. Jferlisi

Jferlisi i dont eat chicken!!!!

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    What wonderful news. Best of wishes that everything keeps on smooth sailing.

9. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    Baby Ayden is 5 weeks old and now weighs 5 lbs. still looking for him to go home in 2 weeks. monday he is being moved to a parent care room and my daughter will get to take care of him herself.... soooooooooo happpppppyyyyyy

My sister will probably be in rehab thru christmas. they made her get up and get herself dressed yesterday. they hurt her knee. I am so glad she is in rehab because laying in the hospital bed for nearly 4 weeks was not helping her. she has been so depressed. she didnt want to do anything for herself

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by