Good news

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by eldiablo, Apr 9, 2007.

1. eldiablo

eldiablo Out Of The Brooder

On my profile it states that I have three girls. Jursey, susi, and rowena. If you all remember rowena was the sick one. Well I went to the vet just to see if things were fine. The Vet came looking for Rowena and when I showed him he said "No thats a boy" I replied no thats rowena my mother in law told me it was a girl. Once again he said no that a boy. So now rowena is Roberto. He and spike started crowing the other day when my Mother in law brought over a new roo. He looks wierd. I'll have to take a picture. So the new roo started crowing and my two boys I guess learned how to crow from him. they also fight like UFC fighters, the two reds attacked the new roo so I separated them for now until I can build a new run.

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

[​IMG]
    I hate when that happens! Are you going to keep all the roos?

3. eldiablo

my wife doesn't like the temperment of the new roo but I think I might keep him for a little while see if he clams down. she loves my two reds though. they are so much better tempered.

4. eldiablo

More good news. The new roo has calmed down. We call him "Tito ortiz" The UFC fighter becuase thats all he did when he came to my house.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by