good show quality bantams

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by hsmomof2, Sep 30, 2010.

1. hsmomof2

hsmomof2 New Egg

Sep 30, 2010
    I am wanting to buy good show quality Cochin bantams, Polish bantams and Japanese bantams. They will be for my kids to show. This started as a 4-H project and is growing from there. They have just done their 1st showmanship and we would love to get more good quality chickens!!

2. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    [​IMG] [​IMG] where are you located at ? we might be able to point you in the right direction

3. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    best polish are Jim Parker and Larry Gleen line to me, they are both on the polish breeders club

4. hsmomof2

hsmomof2 New Egg

Sep 30, 2010
    I am in southeast Arkansas

5. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    you are inbetween them both then, Jim is in OH, Larry is in AL.

6. hsmomof2

hsmomof2 New Egg

Sep 30, 2010
    Would I need to contact them and do they sell eggs to hatch or day old chicks?

7. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    I know Larry sells eggs, bought many from him, Jim does too, but he was cutting back a lot when I last spoke to him. They both had virtually every color in standard and bantam. Jim doesnt like to ship birds, Not sure if Larry will, never asked him.

Here's the link to the club site

http://polishbreedersclub.com/

go to the breeders section, they should both be on there, let me know if you cant find them.

8. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Tom and Linda Chandler have some of the best Japanese Bantams. They have an ad in Backyard Poultry. The listing includes their phone number 812-859-4873.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by