Good site for egg cartons

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by stilwellchick, Feb 19, 2008.

1. stilwellchick

stilwellchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2007
    Stilwell, KS
    Ordered from www.eggcartons.com They had a lot of nice products to look at. Let me know if anyone has a cheaper source for egg cartons. Friends and family just aren't saving enough for me and had to resort to buying some!

2. Rocket Raley

Rocket Raley Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Hi, I too am looking. I have finally ran out.

I received a catalog from eggcartons.com last week and was going to order EGPJSJBL 25 blanks for $9.95

I went to order last night and the price went up to $11.95.

So I'm going to look around first. I may still order from them.

I did notice that eggcartons.com sells the superbowl feeder SBF-1 in the catalog for $29.95 and on the web for $33.95

But http://www.qcsupply.com/ sells it for $18.98

It pays to shop around

3. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
  4. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Another place to check for supplies and such is Double R Supply. Shipping is includded in their prices.

I just ordered 100 quail egg cartons from them for $8.95 total. They arrived Fedex.

They were drop shipped directly from GQF. GQF sells them for $9.95 + shipping on top of that.

www.dblrsupply.com

Christie [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  5. Chicken_D

Chicken_D Out Of The Brooder

Jan 31, 2008
    Central Virginia
    I live in the country and about a mile up the road is a little convenience store that also prepares food to sell. They sell a lot of breakfast items along with egg sandwiches and cheesy westerns and were throwing away there egg cartons. That is until my son found out, now they save all there cartons for him. The best thing is they are FREE.

Look around where you live and maybe you can find the same deal.

Chicken_D

6. stilwellchick

stilwellchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2007
    Stilwell, KS
    Thanx ChickenD, there is a gas station down the road that sells egg sandwiches in the AM. I will ask if they will save their cartons for me. Good idea!

7. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    I order mine from eggboxes.com, I think they are cheaper than eggcartons.com. I just ordered 100 plain foam jumbo carton with free shipping. Total cost $27.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by