Good to SQ Bantam Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, May 19, 2010.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    looks like the sale fell through on the person who wanted my small flock of bantam cochins. So here they are agian for anyone that was interested. Please EMAIL for more info. My PM box is almost full!

I recieved some news on Monday that means I need to downsize. Alot. I am just keeping my Ameraucanas and Lav Silkies, but almost everyone else must go. Don't worry, it's good news, I just have to unfortunately sacrifice some of my birds.

Here is a list of what I am looking to sell. They are all in need of baths, and nailtrimming but were just tested for AI and Typhiod Pullorum 3/12/2010. I can ship at buyers expense (if sent boxes), or local pick up. I can accept Paypal (just add 3%), or cash.

Pen 2- $200
    Black Mottled Rooster
    Splash Pullet
    Splash Pullet
    Black Mottled Pullet
    Black Mottled Pullet
    Blue Mottled Pullet
    Blue Mottled Pullet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Celtic Hill

Celtic Hill Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    Would you be willing sell a single hen and ship it?

Edit:
    omygosh, i totally didn't see the email part

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  3. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I emailed you

4. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I really want them to all go together, so I am not going to split them at this point...
    Thanks all!

5. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

I sent you a PM yesterday but haven't heard back from you. Please check your box!

Hello FLF, I've PMd and emailed you but have not heard back from you after initial contact asking if I really did want the cochins since I won your auction. As I replied, YES, I really do want them and would really like to know how I can finalize payment/shipping, etc. I won the auction 2 days ago and I'm getting anxious. Awaiting your response and attempting to be patient. [​IMG] PLEASE get back to me ASAP. Our temps are getting hotter by the day, I don't want to loose this group. Julie

Last edited: May 28, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by