good use of eggs

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by 2DogsCoop, Jun 10, 2011.

1. 2DogsCoop

2DogsCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2011
    Naples, FL
    My wonderful wife decided today that a good use of our eggs was to make both angle food cake and cream brule, perfect use of our eggs absolutely no waste. What did you use your eggs for today?

2. john.huston45

john.huston45 New Egg

Jun 14, 2011
    Keeping chickens for eggs and meat has become quite a movement, today i will make egg sandwich with mutter and potatoes. Me and my family like egg sandwich much more. You can make your family a wonderful cooked breakfast with eggs instead of going for that box of cereal.

Spammer eradicated!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  3. #1California Chick

#1California Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    john.huston45 :

Keeping chickens for eggs and meat has become quite a movement, today i will make egg sandwich with mutter and potatoes. Me and my family like egg sandwich much more. You can make your family a wonderful cooked breakfast with eggs instead of going for that box of cereal.

catering los angeles

What is "Mutter"?​

4. #1California Chick

#1California Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    Quote:Recipes???

5. Jschaaff

Jschaaff Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    New Hampshire
    I made a bunch of egg-white omelets, stuffed with spinach, onions and mushrooms and jalapeno peppers (I put the omelets in individual containers and I'll pop one the microwave each morning, for a quick healthy breakfast the next couple days).

The yolks went into the fridge for homemade pasta I'll be making tomorrow.

No waste [​IMG]

-Jessa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by