~Goodbye Boo, mama always loved you!~ *Memorial thread.*

RoosterWhisperer

Crossing the Road
Sep 13, 2019
Today I lost my big Buff Brahma girl Boo. She peacefully passed on in her sweet mama's loving arms, mine. 😔She was a large, but beautiful girl, sweet as sugar and always loved.
IMG_0911.jpg

Yes, I cried, but I know she's in a much better place and that there was nothing I could've done for her. :rolleyes: .

Lacy.
Today I lost my big Buff Brahma girl Boo. She peacefully passed on in her sweet mama's loving arms, mine. 😔She was a large, but beautiful girl, sweet as sugar and always loved.
View attachment 2820705
Yes, I cried, but I know she's in a much better place and that there was nothing I could've done for her. :rolleyes: .

View attachment 2820705
I'm so sorry for your loss.😔 She is a very a beautiful girl.😍 RIP to Boo. I hope you have a good time in chicken heaven with my buff brahma Paprika who passed of heat stroke a couple months ago.:hugs

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss. 😔 She is a very a beautiful girl. 😍 RIP to Boo. I hope you have a good time in chicken heaven with my buff brahma Paprika who passed of heat stroke a couple months ago. :hugs
Thank you, I'm sure they are doing just that! :)
I'm so sorry about your Paprika. I'm sure she was very well loved. :hugs .

I’m so sorry. I know just how it feels to hold your baby in your arms in their final moments.😞 My Baby Margo was the same way. But I’m glad she could finally be at peace in her favorite place (your arms). I know your girl was very loved and I’m sure she loved you with all her heart too. Sometimes we just have to let our babies go, remember them fondly and hope to see them again one day. I hope your sweet Boo and my sweet Baby Margo are having the best time together scratching and carrying on (wherever they may be). Carry her in your heart forever.❤️ And remember how lucky the both of you were to have had each other.

I’m so sorry. I know just how it feels to hold your baby in your arms in their final moments.😞 My Baby Margo was the same way. But I’m glad she could finally be at peace in her favorite place (your arms). I know your girl was very loved and I’m sure she loved you with all her heart too. Sometimes we just have to let our babies go, remember them fondly and hope to see them again one day. I hope your sweet Boo and my sweet Baby Margo are having the best time together scratching and carrying on (wherever they may be). Carry her in your heart forever.❤️ And remember how lucky the both of you were to have had each other.
Thank you so much, this brings me to tears. :hugs :hit .
These words are so touching, I cannot explain it.
I know just how much she loved me, and just how much more I loved her, and that I will always keep her in my heart along with my other babies.

Yes, we are/were very lucky to have each other. 💙:rolleyes:.

Thank you so much, this brings me to tears. :hugs :hit .
These words are so touching, I cannot explain it.
I know just how much she loved me, and just how much more I loved her, and that I will always keep her in my heart along with my other babies.

Yes, we are/were very lucky to have each other. 💙:rolleyes:.
My sister got this pretty beautiful picture of her just either yesterday or the day before.
She's the big BB on the left. She was my only BB.
IMG_1136 (1).jpg

I love the brahmas a lot! :love .

Back
Top Bottom