Goodbye boys 😢- EPIC TWIST OCCURS

Pics

PippinTheChicken

🧡🤍💙
Mar 19, 2021
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Kiwi, from the moment I saw you, I knew I would love you my whole life, I knew you were special. I will always love you more than words could describe. No other chicken could ever fill your shoes. I will miss our lap naps and cuddles and I will always think of you. I wish you never had to go, but you'll be much better off somewhere with lots of hens, somewhere you can crow all day just like you love to. Goodbye baby.

Pickles, you were the funniest little chicken I had ever met. You never failed to put a smile on my face when I was feeling down. You are such a beautiful boy and I'm sure your new hens will love you. You can finally get a girlfriend like you always wanted. Goodbye boy.

Today, someone came to collect the boys. They have a huge place with all kinds of animals and they are raising around 20-50 chicks to live with the boys when they're older. So they'll be alone without hens for a bit but then they'll have all the hens they want. They also said they'll send updates on them. I am happy they get to go to a good home and have lots of hens but I just can't help crying. Kiwi was the best little thing I ever met, he had such a big impact on me, he was special and sweet. Pickles was such a funny little chicken, he always made me laugh and feel good.
The thought of never seeing them again brings tears to my eyes and chills up my spine. To me, they weren't just heartless roosters- they were beloved pets.

Pickles
Kiwi
Kiwi

Kiwi, from the moment I saw you, I knew I would love you my whole life, I knew you were special. I will always love you more than words could describe. No other chicken could ever fill your shoes. I will miss our lap naps and cuddles and I will always think of you. I wish you never had to go, but you'll be much better off somewhere with lots of hens, somewhere you can crow all day just like you love to. Goodbye baby.

Pickles, you were the funniest little chicken I had ever met. You never failed to put a smile on my face when I was feeling down. You are such a beautiful boy and I'm sure your new hens will love you. You can finally get a girlfriend like you always wanted. Goodbye boy.

Today, someone came to collect the boys. They have a huge place with all kinds of animals and they are raising around 20-50 chicks to live with the boys when they're older. So they'll be alone without hens for a bit but then they'll have all the hens they want. They also said they'll send updates on them. I am happy they get to go to a good home and have lots of hens but I just can't help crying. Kiwi was the best little thing I ever met, he had such a big impact on me, he was special and sweet. Pickles was such a funny little chicken, he always made me laugh and feel good.
The thought of never seeing them again brings tears to my eyes and chills up my spine. To me, they weren't just heartless roosters- they were beloved pets.

View attachment 2821195View attachment 2821196 View attachment 2821197
I’m sorry that you can’t keep them. That’s really nice of them to send updates though. I wish I could see all of my roosters (that I gave away) and know how they are doing. Your boys look very sweet and I hope that they have the best time at their new home with their new girls. :hugs

View attachment 2821195View attachment 2821196 View attachment 2821197
You've done a great job finding someplace they will be so happy at!!

Back
Top Bottom