Goodbye, Flo

topochico225

Enthusiasm Enthusiast
Dec 27, 2020
Deep South
My Flo is on her way to be euthanized right now. She was egg bound for the past 4 days and has a broken egg inside and a bacterial infection. Poor girl.

Honestly, she was never my favorite. She hated being held. She'd have diarrhea on you if you tried to hold her. I knew something was wrong when she let me pick her up with no complaint. She's the second of my original 4 hens I got last May.

We're on the way to the vet right now. Poor girl. We're also having a serious hurricane directly hitting tomorrow.

Please pray for Louisiana.

20210828_104128.jpg

I'
My Flo is on her way to be euthanized right now. She was egg bound for the past 4 days and has a broken egg inside and a bacterial infection. Poor girl.

Honestly, she was never my favorite. She hated being held. She'd have diarrhea on you if you tried to hold her. I knew something was wrong when she let me pick her up with no complaint. She's the second of my original 4 hens I got last May.

We're on the way to the vet right now. Poor girl. We're also having a serious hurricane directly hitting tomorrow.

Please pray for Louisiana.

View attachment 2814376
I'm sorry. Hopefully she will rest in peace. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom