Goodbye Fluffy

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Mountain Man Jim, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Mountain Man Jim

Mountain Man Jim Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

Our beloved Pyr, Fluffy passed away today.

Goodbye Fluffy ... Not sure what we will do without her. She changed life on our little farm. Every morning we left her in charge of the chickens, the other dogs and the house knowing that all would be well when we got home. We will miss our sweet puppy.

Jim

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

My condolences on the loss of your beautiful dog.

3. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] She was beautiful. How old was she?

So sorry.

4. LotsaChicken

LotsaChicken Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2011
    She was beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  5. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Oh I am so sorry for your loss. What a gorgeous baby. [​IMG] I hope the following helps just a little bit. Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

6. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm sorry for your loss. [​IMG]

7. Mountain Man Jim

Mountain Man Jim Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:That's what really stinks, she was around 6 yrs old.

Jim

8. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA

Jim

[​IMG]

9. Little One

Little One Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2011
    SE Virginia
    Sorry for your loss. [​IMG] It is never easy losing a furry part of the family.

10. LotsaChicken

LotsaChicken Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2011

Jim

What happened to her? As a fellow Pyr owner, I'd just like to know if it's something breed related. I lost a young pup, 6 months old, last year to a suspected genetic defect. It was heartbreaking for us.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by