1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Goodbye my sweet white leghorn roos

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by bobbieschicks, Oct 14, 2011.

1. bobbieschicks

bobbieschicks Chicken Tender

Jun 24, 2011
    King George, VA
    My Coop
    I will miss you so. You were my first venture into hatching and chickens. I loved watching you develop and then hatch out - what a true miracle to witness. You grew up way too fast. I never thought I could love a chicken especially not without bbq sauce and cooked - but you guys are too sweet. So I will let you go to Mr. Usher's farm and hope you enjoy a nice long life there - eating bugs and playing together - that is the way I will choose to remember you. He promised he wasn't going to eat you and that he has a place for you to live. I will trust that you are provided for by the same loving God that takes care of all my needs. You will be gone, but not forgotten.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. LOVEIGEE

LOVEIGEE Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2010
    [​IMG] Oh my.....that is so sweet and touching! Made me cry.....I had to give my 2-beautiful brahma roosters away a while back.......what a beautiful setup you have!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  3. Life is Good!

Life is Good! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    suburbia Chicagoland
    Hard as it can be - it's all in His hands.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by