goodbye our sweet bully dog

melissa41927

Songster
14 Years
Oct 8, 2009
northeast corner al
we lost you today to a terrible accident. you saved my son and my chickens from strange dogs. you were my shadow, my father's best friend, and my sons best buddy. we didn't know you long only about 1 1/2 years but the impact you made on our lives will never be forgotten. we saved you from a life on a chain and constant dog fights, but you ended up putting a string around the entire families hearts. you like to stir up the cats and make them think that they were going to be lunch, but you didn't know that i saw you all sleeping together afterwards. ollie will miss running and play fighting with you. poppa will miss you coming to the back door every morning to get your cookie. knight will miss playing catch and rolling aroung with you in the yard, letting you in the house when nanna was not looking, and falling asleep on the couch with his arm over you. i will miss you sitting down and laying your head on my knee just so you could get your head rubbed, just being there when i was feeling down.

you were our companion, our friend, and our playmates. we will miss you for a very long time. we know that god sent you to us because you needed someone to love you and take care of you. we know that god is taking care of you now. goodbye our sweet bully.

42582_061.jpg

42582_026.jpg

42582_025-2.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was an incredible dog and loved being a part of your family.
hugs.gif
It's so hard losing such a beloved companion, but know you gave him lots of love and happiness during his life. You'll see him again when you cross the rainbow bridge...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for having a heart big enough to look past the bad rep the bullies have, and for giving him a wonderful home.

Back
Top Bottom