Gooey-solid stuff coming out of a duck egg?

Sophia54944

Hatching
Jun 7, 2021
Hello, I’m a first time incubator and really anxious right now! I am hatching chicken and duck eggs together, and am currently in lockdown right now. 3 cute little chicks have hatched with more to come, but I just noticed that there is something coming out of one of the duck eggs. It looks kinda gooey? But I can’t really tell. Is this egg going to explode, or is this normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 61
Hi I'll I'll get someone for you I don't do duck eggs but I do chick and I know if that happens the egg I have to take it out quickly because its deceased and it might explode so I have to hurry up and going to try to get somebody. @DucksAreBest . Help please.

Hi, when I left a bad egg in the incubator for too long I had amber goo coming out in drops like that... it might be a bad egg but I don’t have much experience.

Thanks for all of the replies! I think it should be okay, I just realized it was a piece of gunk from a hatched chicken that got onto the egg, along with a piece of eggshell. They’re everywhere! But thanks for helping!

Back
Top Bottom