Goofy dog pictures...

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
It was pretty cold the other day and Layla was shivering so I decided to put a sweatshirt on her since we were just going to feed the birds & other animals quickly.

She's such a dork.
vctnxf.jpg

23mm2ps.jpg

s2r289.jpg

And a few more of her playing with Bishop, my mom's Pitbull out in the field while we were checking out a strange noise we heard the night before.
s4qhz8.jpg

23ruyjn.jpg

15zksao.jpg

1zvahc6.jpg

Bishop all in the mud
f4n04w.jpg

3359vcx.jpg

1zqc6yr.jpg

vo1v6r.jpg

Inspecting the log....*SPLOOSH!* lol
35lzsl2.jpg

2dkkdfr.jpg

Last edited:

snowhorse

Pantry Brook Farm
10 Years
Jun 13, 2009
MA
I love all of your dogs! The sweatshirt is great, she looks like just a wonderful dog.

Is that a Austrailian Blue Heeler? I am interested in getting one, but heard they are not protective. I need something protective.

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
Keely is 3/4 Blue Heeler and 1/4 Austrailian Shepard..She is protective of her owner & is constantly trying to keep the animals where they are supposed to be. She even helps get the ducks in at night sometimes.

If you do get one I would really suggest Obedience Classes..they can be pretty hyper. good dogs though.

snowhorse

Pantry Brook Farm
10 Years
Jun 13, 2009
MA
Was also thinking Pit Bull, have always loved them, but don't know how they are as companions for horseback riding. Your mom's is gorgeous!

Any dog I want will need obedience training!
lol.png
Always seem to pick the high maintenance dogs!

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
She lost her Staffordshire just over a year ago and called us 2 days later Bawling telling us she missed her bully and NEEDED a new bully puppy, lol. We actually only paid $15 for him(VERY LUCKY!) Bishop can get pretty wound up but totally passes out after playing with other dogs or running around in the field for a while when they visit. both breeds are very smart, Bishop will even unlock her front door for us if it's locked
tongue.png

the heelers tend to be 'nippy' with livestock, Keely even does it to the other dogs, lol.

Top Bottom