Goonie ,pip, and Zip! Have taken over the house!!!** MORE PICTURES **

Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
Nettie! I LOVE YOU!!! lol, Goonie is once again in the house - after a bath of course. A bath which he did not want to leave. He must have had an altogether 45 minute bath. EVerytime I would take him out he would look at me and hop back in!

Anywho - here is Goonie in his brand new harness!!and of course Georgia... because she is a weird puppy and thinks he wants to play with her...
roll.png

2i9jc68.jpg

10e3441.jpg

mjog7a.jpg

2eyv1vn.jpg

And of course the growing Zip And Pip! My miracle duckies:

30mqxl2.jpg

2wewihf.jpg

2aes1l.jpg

1671rhf.jpg

prtom.jpg

2jcsvpf.jpg

I'll post more pictures as the day goes on
smile.png
ENjoy!

Last edited:
Nope. I have a problem every now and then where their buts will slip out but its a really good harness and usually I just have to tighten it up a little and boom - no more problem.

Lol, Yep, Animals and cages in every room just about - except the kitchen.

I change out the pads for the ducklings about every hour. I have them in the harness for an hour, then they get a bath and get to be outside. Then I usually bring them in a night for an hour or so while we eat and watch a movie.

As for the adult harness, he is safe in his diaper for about two hours - then I change it or let him back outside.

Okay, now Goonie is a Gorgeous white!

I don't know why all the others i have seen in the past just have odd faces, even with the curuncles i think a muscovy should look a little 'soft' i guess. my Sid even still looks cute, lol.

Thanks Bleenie! He is such a brat. I kept him out of the 6 males because his head was weird looking from the rest. More of a block head, lol, he was the only one I could tell apart.

Back
Top Bottom