Gooooooo YANKEES!!!!! World Series HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by baldie, Oct 25, 2009.

1. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Go Yankees!!! Hopefully we can win this year.....I know we have won the most...but we are due to win one again!!! Oh yeah!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Well I guess I have to join you since I cannot stomach Filthidelphia. [​IMG] My Dodgers should have been there.

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I was hoping the Angels could pull it off...

Anybody but the Yankees!

4. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Debi, We were hoping to play the Dodgers too. That would have been awesome!! Joe Torri against the team he taught?? Mahonri....[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:In my book it was anyone but Filthidelphia.

6. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I am with Mahonri, but .......................................GO PHILLIES!!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    From the AP:
    NEW YORK – The New York Yankees, baseball's biggest spenders, finally cashed in with their first pennant in six years Sunday night, beating the Los Angeles Angels 5-2 in Game 6 of the AL championship series behind the savvy pitching of that old October pro, Andy Pettitte.

Next up, New York hosts defending champion Philadelphia in the World Series opener Wednesday night. Cliff Lee is expected to face ALCS MVP CC Sabathia in an enticing pitching matchup between former Cleveland teammates — and the past two AL Cy Young Award winners.

I'm from Cleveland, and have always loved the tribe- but the Yankees just rock!
    Can't wait to see Sabathia too. Gonna be a good game!

8. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Not to go completely off topic- but any Pittsburg fans out there? Do they have pierogies at the stadiums like they do in Cleveland? [​IMG]

Oh, and the Great Lakes Brewing Company's Ballpark Ale. That's it, I'm driving up there for a game next summer.
    Anybody want to chicken-sit?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  9. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    No offense, but I am not too fond of the Yankees. [​IMG] I love the Mets.....

10. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Yankees fans here!!

Count down is on til 8pm EST [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by