GOOSE EGG TURNERS!

muscovy94

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Vicksburg, MS
Hello everyone I have a question. When incubating geese eggs, do using automatic egg turners give you better hatch results?

ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!
smile.png

I don't know the answer to that but I am using a turner right now and I will let you know around the 5th of December whether it works or not.
wink.png
I candled them the other night and they were all wiggling around and full in the egg. So it appears they are working.

The eggs in the bator are 12 white chinese crossed with pilgrim and 12 pekin duck. Both are due Dec 5

Last edited by a moderator:
I hatch Sebs and Giant Dewlaps. I have a Brinsea incubator that has an automatic turner and forced air. I think it turns them every hour. I have really great luck hatching goose eggs with that bator. I havent ever hatched any without an automatic turner.

Ok, so Im still not sure if I should get one. If I get one, that will be an exra 60 dollars out of my wallet. Because I dont mind turning them. I kinda actually like turning them. but I just thought egg turners gave better results.(And also, If I dont buy one, I can afford to buy more eggs!!!!!!)
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom