Goose Eggs Coming Up Need Advice

championny

Songster
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Saint Johns, AZ
So my Toulouse are on day 25. Is this the day I need to stop turning and increase humidity? This is my first time hatching geese so I am a bit nervous and anxious all rolled into one!

Any advice about these guys?

Stop turning the eggs tomorrow morning. Make sure to raise the humidity to around 75%. Before you close the incubator to let the gosling hatch, I would spray the egg with warm water. I would also take a clean sponge, soak it with warm water and put it in the incubator to keep the humidity up.

Good Luck.

Thanks minpingurl1. That works out great for me since I am back to work tomorrow. It falls on the same day I stop turning my Welsummers so i am getting really excited.
jumpy.gif

So far everything looks good so I will keep an updated post on here about my progress. Wish me luck everyone! I need it after my last hatch.

These came from a guy in AZ. I wish they came from you, that would have been awesome. I have always wanted Toulouse and Embdens so I am on my way with hatching. I also bought some Welsummers from AussieSharon and they are all suppose to hatch a day apart. OOOOOOH I cannot wait.

My Delaware hatch went down the tubes so I hope this works out better!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom