Goose Eggs

Helgy1960

In the Brooder
May 22, 2019
I have three goose eggs! One of the eggs started hatching a couple days ago! I am on day three of the hatch and it is doing well! The other two eggs haven’t even broke through the shell! What are the chances that they won’t hatch or do they still have time! I see no sign of nothing happening.

I have three goose eggs! One of the eggs started hatching a couple days ago! I am on day three of the hatch and it is doing well! The other two eggs haven’t even broke through the shell! What are the chances that they won’t hatch or do they still have time! I see no sign of nothing happening.
You’re on day 3 and an egg started hatching? Umm... did you mean developing?

I have had three eggs in the incubator and moved them to the next level preparing for them to hatch! The one has started the process and is just about out of its shell! The other two eggs haven’t even broke the shell so as to seem they will be hatching soon! I am wondering if they haven’t started if it won’t happen!

I'm guessing everyone is asking how many days of incubation have passed? Not hatch days.
I am not completely sure! I think Monday was day 28! Which was when I noticed the one egg starting to do something so moved it and the other two to the other incubator to finish! I apologize as I am new to all this! Thanks for the responses!

I am not completely sure! I think Monday was day 28! Which was when I noticed the one egg starting to do something so moved it and the other two to the other incubator to finish! I apologize as I am new to all this! Thanks for the responses!
Ohh okay, that makes more sense. :) Good luck and congratulations on your hatch! :ya

Back
Top Bottom