Goose (Hatching) Eggs

gardengoats11

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Northern KY
Over the past few days I have collected 8 goose eggs. If anyone in the Northern KY / Cincinnati OH area would like to try them they can have them. They have not been washed. I do not know if they are fertile but have seen the males trying. Must pick up. Message me if interested. The geese haven't been separated. Running together are at a pair of each of the following; Buff Pomeranian, Gray Pomeranian, Embden, Blue American, Lavender Ice Americans.

Over the past few days I have collected 8 goose eggs. If anyone in the Northern KY / Cincinnati OH area would like to try them they can have them. They have not been washed. I do not know if they are fertile but have seen the males trying. Must pick up. Message me if interested. The geese haven't been separated. Running together are at a pair of each of the following; Buff Pomeranian, Gray Pomeranian, Embden, Blue American, Lavender Ice Americans.

They would also make nice fluffy omelets.

That is what they will be if no one wants to try them in the next day or 2.

There should be 2 or 3 more to add to this group today and the same for Wed morning. Thursday they will begin to be breakfast if no one wants them.

Back
Top Bottom