Goose!

pudgysimba

In the Brooder
Mar 13, 2015
Texas!!
just wanted to show how big Fillmore is getting :) I've no idea if it's a boy or girl lol

Last edited:

pudgysimba

In the Brooder
Mar 13, 2015
Texas!!
I'm really not sure, the feed store just had them labeled as "geese" lol it didn't day the breed or anything, I just know that it'll grow up to be white :)

scratch'n'peck

Crowing
13 Years
Oct 31, 2008
West Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
Maybe Fillmore is a Pilgrim gander. I had a pair who where really great. The males grow up to white and the females grow up to be grey and white. Or maybe Fillmore is an Embden goose, and I think they all grow up to be white, in which case, my guess is as good as yours as far as boy or girl.

Linus and Lucy

Last edited:

pudgysimba

In the Brooder
Mar 13, 2015
Texas!!
I'll love them either way hehe ^^ adorable none the less
2764.png
my dad said he's going to eat the eggs if it's a girl lol

b.hromada

Flock Mistress
13 Years
Jan 9, 2009
south Florida, Pompano Beach
Maybe Fillmore is a Pilgrim gander. I had a pair who where really great. The males grow up to white and the females grow up to be grey and white. Or maybe Fillmore is an Embden goose, and I think they all grow up to be white, in which case, my guess is as good as yours as far as boy or girl.

Linus and Lucy

I agree, maybe an Embden? Either way, just adorable, as are your "grown-ups too".
love.gif
I've got an African Goose, she's a pretty good girl, not really mean. Gotta love our geese, right? Thanks for sharing.

Devastating

In the Brooder
Feb 10, 2015
South TX
Aw I'm so jealous, I really want to raise a couple geese! but it's getting a bit late in the season and so I have no idea where I'd get a gosling(s).

Top Bottom