Gopro on the Farm!?

Moocowman123

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 23, 2014
i recently ordered a go pro and I have been thinking about things I could do on the farm that would look cool. I've got climbing our silo and creek diving. What are some things I could get some good footage of out on the farm? Please make some suggestions! Thanks

Not sure what you could do with that go pro but I've always wanted a camera in or outside the coop that has a live feed straight to my phone so I could always see what the chicken are up to but I'm sure that's way out of my price range!

Animals are always a big hit haha don't know how cool that would look with a go pro though. But it'd be cute. Or maybe trees? Like you could go under a bunch in the woods and look up? Or climb trees? Or film the leaves, like the colors? Eventually maybe each season? Climb the roof? If you have horses maybe you or someone else riding them or them running around? Same for the other animals. I'm bad at this :( maybe like an ATV/quad/4-wheeler or dirt bike if you have either? Feeding the animals?

The silo sounds cool, (be careful!) and the creek diving...
Ohhhh, let's see......digging up that burrow in the yard to see what Animal made it.......does anyone milk by hand anymore? I have vivid memories of kitties waiting for patiently and catching their "mouser patrol" reward of a fresh stream of milk right out of the cow, and they got very good at catching it in their mouths too, or maybe the Milker was a good shot.........hmmm, birds nest, owls nests, (I liked the tree suggestions) crawdads (you have crawdads there?), .....the chickens of course.......

Back
Top Bottom