1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Gorgeous Black Cochin Rooster in immediate need of new home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Pidge15, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Pidge15

Pidge15 New Egg

Apr 2, 2014
    Unfortunately he just started full blown crowing and he needs to go before my neighbors start complaining. He is currently crated in the house =(

Located in Austin, TX, willing to meet for pick up.

Text for pictures

512 578 6015

2. rotorman

rotorman Just Hatched

Sep 25, 2016
    can these birds be safely shipped? in Ft. Lauderdale, he would not be eaten. I am a vegetarian animal rescuer. he would be a pet, just lost mine to an ******* bird vet who did not know how to anesthetize roosters. still trying to get over it and lawyer hard at work. long story. he was a rescue I found three years ago sitting on an A/C pipe starving and full of mites. thought he was a chicken but you know the story. a few months later, crowing. everyone said get rid of him or he will attack and you will have a lawsuit. said SCREW EVERYONE and kept him. Best companion animal ever! Smart as a dog, at least mine was before he was murdered by a sociopathic jerk.

anyway. let me know.
    thanks!
    Steve

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by