1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Gorgeous Buff Orpington Rooster in Kansas City, MO

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Eggcellent8, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Eggcellent8

Eggcellent8 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2012
    Moses is a wonderful rooster. We got him by mistake in a batch of chicks that we ordered last summer. He is a sweet boy that is used to being held. We would love to keep Moses, but unfortunately, our city does not allow them. He is about 7 months old, and we are looking for a forever home for him. (That is not in someone's stomach. [​IMG])

Thanks for looking and God Bless!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited to add location

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  2. Eggcellent8

Eggcellent8 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2012
    Please remove this ad. Moses has found a great new home. :)

3. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    click close up above as it is your ad, glad you found him a home

4. RebeccaA

RebeccaA New Egg

Jul 20, 2013
    Hi my name is Rebecca. i was wandering if you still have your rooster... my son's died, and he was suppose to show it in the wyco fair, so if you can contact me asap thanks..

5. RebeccaA

RebeccaA New Egg

Jul 20, 2013
    Hi my name is Rebecca. i was wandering if you still have your rooster... my son's died, and he was suppose to show it in the wyco fair, so if you can contact me asap thanks..

6. veryberry

veryberry Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2012
    Berryton, KS
    Rebecca if you will contact me I will give your son a rooster. I have two roosters that your son could pick from, one is a Cochin the other is an Easter Egger. My number is 816-835-1591. I am loacted in Topeka, KS.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by