Gorgeous Buff Silkie Pullet, "Sweet Georgia Brown"

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MeettheFlockers, Sep 18, 2010.

1. MeettheFlockers

MeettheFlockers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Up for your consideration is my lovely Bearded Buff pullet, "Sweet Georgia Brown." She is a Bobbi Porto hen with five toes on each foot, good toe spacing, awesome color, dark eyes and she can even parallel park. She is 11 months old and laying (though currently finishing a molt). Her minor fault is that she has a single comb. She has produced outstanding clear Buff, walnut comb offspring for me with only a very small percentage having the single comb.

[​IMG] We have an Earth-loving hippie trapped inside us, which means that aside from our interest in folk music and tendency to hug people all the time, we are very loving & hands on with our silkies. They are very comfortable around people and are used to being picked up & fussed over. We are registered with the State of WI, in the process of getting our NPIP number (it takes 10 weeks here), we are pullorum/typh tested and run a very clean, tight ship here.

Shipping is $55 or you can pick up at our farm in Wisconsin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Wish I could afford the $95 right now.

She is gorgeous.

3. MeettheFlockers

MeettheFlockers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Awww thanks Mahonri!
    She is as sweet as can be, loves to "talk" when she's picked up. She is a lovely lil' gal.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by