GORGEOUS CUSTOM MADE COOP. 6-8 BIRDS. Pick Up Only. PAYPAL ACCEPTED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ladychicken&Ducklover, Jul 30, 2011.

1. ladychicken&Ducklover

ladychicken&Ducklover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2011
    Champion, Michigan
    This Coop was Custom Built for me.. It is Not even 3 Months Old !

I am selling it ONLY because I now have ALOT more birds than it can house.

It is 7x6 and can hold 6-8 Regular size chickens , or more, if for Bantams.

There are 2 , 7ft roosting bars and plenty of room for 4 or 5 nesting boxes.

It can be transported, EASILY, in the bed of a regular size truck or trailer.

I had 4 Regular chickens AND 3 Large ducks , comfortably living inside!

It is made of Solid hard wood paneling which is treated, primed and painted.

ELECTRICAL had been installed, but I removed the switch and sockets to put in my other coop, but the "holes" and such are there for you to add your own electrical.

The Flag, Stars and Trim are ALL Hand Carved and installed onto the coop. with the Flag and Stars area, being functional doors that open Down, allowing the chickens a " Ramp" .

There is an Opening Inside the coop where Another ramp can be installed that would allow for your chickens to exit the coop that way.

I had wrapped Hardwire Cloth around the legs , and with the Interior " entry and / or Exit", you can clean out the coop while keeping your birds contained if you wanted.

This looks GORGEOUS lit up also.

It is standing on treated 2x4's that are inserted into " Slots".

I live in the UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN, close to Marquette.

I am a female veteran, who is now, moderately handicapped, so I am Unable to ship. so the coop would need to be picked up by the lucky new owner.

You should see how beautiful this coop is, ESPECIALLY , lit up !

I have more pics should anyone want to see it.

Buying THIS coop from a a custom coop builder , would cost approx $1800 , so whoever gets this coop, will be getting a Solid built , gorgeous coop , for Less than 1/2 the cost if you were to buy it from a builder.

I do accept payment by PAYPAL , email is [email protected].

No Returns .

Thank you for looking and good luck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  2. ladychicken&Ducklover

ladychicken&Ducklover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2011
    Champion, Michigan
    This reply is for the " Peep" who just mentioned that a member had " once posted that this coop was made for a handicapped veteran who received abusive emails from the builder of this coop, and never received it. ".

Hi.

That was Me who posted that. It was the ramp that the guy NEVER SENT..however, he eventually did ship it BUT , without packing it, it arrived SHATTERED and useless !!

I outgrew it when I bought more birds.. there is nothing wrong with the coop.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by