Gorgeous Mixed Dozen Plus- Maine

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Solsken Farm, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Your dozen plus will include a mixture of pure Ameraucana Blue/Blacks along with some eggs from my mixed pen. Everyone will be separated after this weekend, so I will sell this potpourri of eggs for a few weeks.

There are Red Star, Buff Orp, Brabanter, EE, a buff Ameraucana, Brabanters, and some lovely Copper Black Marans hens. The roos are a Copper Black Marans, Brabanter and a Wheaten roo.

You could get some pure Copper Black Marans or Brabanters, but I can only guarantee some pure Ameraucanas as they are in a pen by themselves.

Please check out my website to see our flocks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A sample of some of the eggs they are laying right now.
    [​IMG]

$25 includes shipping priority.

These will go out next week.

Thank you!

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

OMG beutifull eggs . I love youre page youre farm looks awsome. I like the rare breed what is it a brabantum or something sorry bad memory and worse spelling.
    I want some of these so bad will you have this going for a few weeks?

3. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you so much. Yes, I have to do this for a few weeks as the buggers broke into each others pens while I was gone for the weekend.

4. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Those are beautiful pics:) Nice to see as we are into our second day of a snow storm/blizzard with near zero visability and all the eggs I've ordered or traded have frozen along the way but I couldn't tell until hatch day that none would be viable:( Now it seems none of my own fertile eggs are hatching either as when its not storming, its too cold. I'll just have to window shop in the winters;) Thanks for providing some nice greenery instead of all the white I'm seeing...beautiful eggs, too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by