Gorgeous New Insulated Coop Upstate Ny

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Sep 29, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I am in love with this coop. It's perfect for my cold weather here...I would buy it in a heart beat but after spending 3000$ on a new septic system last week-I'm tapped:(

I'm helping a friend of a friend sell this. The women selling it is in her 70's and sold all of her birds this week:(
    ( her and her SO broke up and she cannot physically care for all the animals that were left behind from her ex)...she is selling them all-I don't know what other animals she has.
    She got shed in June ( 3 months old) 8x12 run ( which she will include) , inside 8x9 with 3 foot storage. TOTALLY INSULATED. Wants $ 2,500.00 she paid $ 3,800,
    buyers pays for hauling it away.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I do know she is pretty firm on the price because of it being brand new BUT If she doesn't get any offers soon she MAY go a tiny bit lower. Buyer has to pick up and do all the work themselves to load and such-she cannot help in anyway:(

I can try and answer any questions you may have but it may take me a bit as I have to get in touch with her for the answers that I can't answer. Thank you for looking:)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Wow!! [​IMG]

I wish $$ was better rignt now!! [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I know:( Like I said I'd totally go for it If the septic hadn't needing replacing AND we didn't just buy that coop we got 2 months ago!!! [​IMG]

4. Terri O

Terri O Chillin' With My Peeps

I feel really bad for her having to sell the animals! I am hoping for her sake that she was not the one "actively involved" with them...it would be too much like selling friends! I dont know what I will do if I ever become unable to care for mine! (((hugs)))) to her from me...and to you too for helping her! Terri O

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    No there was both of them..But with one person gone..and being in her 70's she is not physically capable of doing it all.. from my understanding she gave most of her animals away to great folks that live around her. She kept some-the managable ones. It has all worked out so far:)

6. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Hey Nat, Would she trade the coop for food stamps? [​IMG] HAHA I'm kidding...

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by