GORGEOUS SPLASH SILKIE HEN from SQ parents!!! **pics**

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Up for auction is a GORGEOUS splash silkie hen from SQ parents!!! She is just a little over a year old. I show silkies and have won BB, RB, BV, and RV. I am NPIP tested. She has an amazing crest, 5 toes, excellent toe spacing, great type and cushion, etc. I will ship, as the weather is perfect for shipping here, BUT if your weather is still too hot, feel free to still bid and I can hold her for you till your weather permits, but payment is due at the end of auction !
smile.png
Please note, I only ship live birds at the beginning of the week(Mon or Tues) so nothing risks getting stuck at the PO over the weekend. I will ONLY ship within the 48 contiguous states EXCEPT Virgina-- I cannot ship to VA as I believe that requires a special permit** Shipping will be $45 which includes a poultry shipping box, insurance, and confirmation. **As always, if shipping plus the $10 box is less, I will refund the difference once she's been shipped!!!** I accept Paypal or a money order as payment, but please understand that a money order will take longer to receive and she won't be shipped until money order is received. Auction will end Monday and they can ship out Tuesday. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me with questions! I am not selling chicks or eggs at this time! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1 with NO RESERVE!! But in no way does the starting price determine the quality of this girl--she is BEAUTIFUL!!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!!

Splash Silkie Hen:

splash1.jpg

splash2.jpg

splash3.jpg

Last edited:
I am not down with anything I can't look square in the eyes... or
hide.gif
can't find the food dish but, even I love Tracey's silkies
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
ERIN
smack.gif

I love her Tracey. Have a happy auction.

LOL! Thank you Tammy!!!
wink.png

So are you sick of the rain yet?!

Quote:
Hello!
smile.png
lays well, but I haven't seen her go broody yet. She is just 2 months over a year old.

Back
Top Bottom