GORGEOUS, young, black Silkie pair up for auction!!! --ENDED!!!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Hey all!!!
big_smile.png
After several requests, I have up for auction a GORGEOUS, young, black silkie pair! The pullet is 5 months old and the cockeral is 4 months old! Both are molting and just beautiful! The cockeral is just really starting to fill out nicely! I have well over 200 silkie chicks, so need to sell some!
big_smile.png
I show silkies, so these come from my SQ silkies! I won BB and BV in the 2009 DE, MD, and PA poultry shows. I am NPIP certified. I will ship, as the weather is perfect for shipping--please note, I only ship on Mondays, so nothing risks getting stuck at the PO over the weekend. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Shipping will be a flat fee of $55 for the pair, box, insurance, and confirmation included. So when auction is finished, add $55 to final bid--I only accept Paypal as payment. Auction will end Thursday evening, September 24 at 8:00 Eastern Daylight Time and these will ship out Monday, September 28th. NOTE: I also have a gorgeous white pair up for auction as well as a white Ameraucana pair!
smile.png
Feel free to ask any questions or PM me with questions! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!! Here are some pics I just took today:

The Pullet:
157.jpg

154.jpg

The Cockeral

144.jpg

148.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Will do...I'll let you know tomorrow--I have to physically put the 4 in the shipping box to see if that will work.
smile.png
I want them to have a comfortable ship!
wink.png
I'll keep you posted!!
smile.png

Im here:) Im just waiting for Tracy to get back to me about shipping?? Id love to snatch up both breeder pairs actually all three but the shipping would be really steep for me right now:-( Come on I just traveled 7 hours and spent 200$ on birds yesterday! My DH is about ready to seriously kill me if anymore "show up" here until I get rid of a bunch first!!
he.gif

Quote:
LOL--sorry!!! It's my husband's b-day, so we have been out most of the day! I tried the shipping box to see if the 4 would comfortably fit, but unfortunately not! The black pullet alone is almost full grown, so she takes up half the box! Sorry!!!
sad.png
BTW, I scooped her up to place her in the box and man is she GORGEOUS!!!
smile.png

I understand completely if you can't put out more $$$ for birds when you just spent $$$ on other birds!!! I will probably have auctions later...remember...I have over 200 young silkies alone???
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom