GORGEOUS, young, black Silkie pair up for auction!!! --ENDED!!!

Quote:
Hey Claudia! I will take pics tomorrow of their feet for you!
smile.png
Sorry---I am just getting back in--we went to dinner for my DH's b-day!!
smile.png
I'll post them tomorrow!

Quote:
Hello! As I told Claudia, I will take pics of feet and wings for you tomorrow! Not a problem!
wink.png
We just got in from my DH's b-day dinner!
smile.png

Hey guys! Okay...here's the pics I promised...I apologize for their messy feet as I let them outside their pens this morning and they were having a good old time scratching around in the dirt and grass--they were nice a clean when I took pics of them the other day. Also, sorry for the poor pictures--my 7, 6, and 5 year old are at school, so trying to ask my 3 year old to hold a chicken while mommy takes a picture didn't work too well!
tongue.png
I also posted pice of the white pair's toes, feet, and wings on my other auction!
smile.png

black pullet's toes:
sept2009020.jpg

black pullet's wings:
sept2009023.jpg

black pullet's feet:
sept2009025.jpg

black cockeral's toes:
sept2009027.jpg

black cockeral's wings:
sept2009046.jpg

black cockeral's feet:
sept2009029.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Claudia..I just posted pics. The pullet has nice toe spacing except hr last two toes on her left foot(I believe) are close together--I like more spacing, but this pullet is gorgeous otherwise. The cockeral has great toe spacing! Hope that helps!
smile.png

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that's my three year old!!! Unfortunately I don't own blue and brown plaid, Moose pajamas!!! They don't make them in my size!
sad.png
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom