GORGEOUS young, White Ameraucana Pair up for auction!!! ---ENDED!!!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by [email protected]@2four, Sep 20, 2009.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey all!!! We have up for auction a GORGEOUS, young, white Ameraucana pair! They are both 6 months old! They are just beautiful! I am NPIP certified. I will ship, as the weather is perfect for shipping--please note, I only ship on Mondays, so nothing risks getting stuck at the PO over the weekend. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Shipping will be a flat fee of $65 for the pair, box insurance, and confirmation included. So when auction is finished, add $65 to final bid--I only accept Paypal as payment. Auction will end Thursday evening, September 24 at 9:00 Eastern Daylight Time and these will ship out Monday, September 28th. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me with questions! NOTE: I also have a gorgeous black silkie pair and a GORGEOUS white silkie pair up for auction as well! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!! Here are some pics I just took today:

The Pullet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Cockeral:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Why, thank you! [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    get out! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] can you fit 6 in a box??? [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I think that might be, "chicken abuse!!!" lol!!!

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    they'll be warm and very familiar by the time they'd arrive [​IMG]

7. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:LOL!!!!!! You also might get some interesting babies from them!!! [​IMG]

8. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    well if no one is ging to start I will

$1

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [email protected]@2four :

what color eggs would they lay? I have true Amaracaunas that arent old enough to lay yet-I also have 2 that are crossed with frech black copper marans --dark green eggs:)

10. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA

what color eggs would they lay? I have true Amaracaunas that arent old enough to lay yet-I also have 2 that are crossed with frech black copper marans --dark green eggs:)

lol--I was just joking--I meant if the silkies and the ameraucanas mated while in shipping--of course none of them are laying yet. [​IMG] Anyhow, they will lay a pretty light blue egg! [​IMG] They are 100% pure white Ameraucanas! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by