Gosling 101

LuckyChance

In the Brooder
Mar 12, 2021
Abitibi
Hi guys,

So we were suppose to have new chicks but there was a problem with the ''petshop'' and they ordered 3 baby goslings instead which will arrive in a few weeks. Soooo we decided to keep them and raise them. I've been reading A LOT lately about raising, caring, feeding etc but there's so many informations which don't always say the same thing. I'm also freaking out out about the ''Angel wing'' thing. We already avec chickens but goslings... oh boy ! Help ?! Hahaha ! Starting from your diet (Baby to adult) to the housing to pro tips. We have a barn and our chickens free range. And my biggest fear is winter. Our chickens stay inside the barn all winter. Will they be OK ? And since they won't have grass... The winter diet ? Thank you guys so much for always helping :love

I'm in, sorta, the same boat. My daughter and son-in-law "blessed" me with 16 goose eggs when they came back from a visit with his family. After candling at 15 days in the incubator I have 8 that are definitely developing. Doing my research also.
Good luck with your babies 🦢

Back
Top Bottom